Saturday, April 14, 2012

Escapade


It's about 1.30am in London and I'm sandwiched between my two snoring companions. Aside from all that noise I couldn't ask for better friends though, they've been my rock and stone or whatever you call it and I have grown very fond of them. Hahahaha

I'm absolutely loving every minute of my time here. I guess it's the holiday spirit that I'm attached to. The kind where you just live day by day, with no commitments, cares or burdens of any sort. I'm free to make all the mistakes in the world or monkey around like a fool and it'll still be alright, because it feels like I'm living another life where no one recognizes me.

It's very liberating.

4 comments:

Michy said...

Loving the coat Jean!

Jeanette said...

Thank you! It was a good snag ;)

Rachel Chia said...

Enjoy the rest of your trip!! Everything looks super good.

Jeanette said...

Thanks Rach! Hai I really don't want to come back.

Pages