September and October have come and gone and cast its marks on my now sun-burnt skin. The months have been full of novel experiences; some of which had bitch-slapped me with a shocker, while others filled me with such effervescence and vivacity that I had to mentally grip myself to make sure I wasn't missing a single detail. But with most moments, so relatively transient and precious, after the tornado of emotions wanes and I get to settle back nicely into my own comfortable tracks, I find myself reliving it ("ahh, was that something"), and there and then it is formed - the memory.
And so this is my memory catalog:
The Sports Ball where my group dressed up as tetris boxes. I felt very much like a pregnant tree.
And of course, the crowned queen was from our very own WKW. ^^
Nava's pot-luck birthday gathering, which was when I truly realised how much I missed the polykids. And how food always seems to taste extra delicious at Eudora's house.....why?
I really like this photo of everyone photo bombing. ^^
F1 Galore!!! That weekend my adrenaline level was at a all time high, what with acts like Maroon 5, Noel Gallagher, and Katy Perry being showcased. I felt that the F1 experience itself was milder than the previous year, but I think the performances made up for it. It says something when an artist manages to surprise you at their show. (AMAZING).
And September ended with a cannon bang with my second viewing of Keane live in action. The venue was this enclosed storage room that severely lacked the atmospheric vibe Fort Canning Park offered, but of course Keane delivered. It really wouldn't matter if they were playing in the toilet; if you're good, you're good.
The Muppets ^^ Oh look, a big bunch of girls with 2 guys. I'm sensing a pattern here....
The brother's commissioning. He practically glowed throughout the event, and everyone of us were also radiating a sense of pride. What are achievements if you can't share it with your loved ones?
I was trying to take a "thumbs up" photo to remind myself that I'm doing good, but then I didn't know photobooth was on the the four-snaps-in-row mode....so this is as candid as it gets.











.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment